The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (or FTC) is one of the federal agencies responsible for protecting consumers. Here's how they use high security shredders to do just that.
- Secure Paper Shredding: An Essential Process For These 2 Industries
- 3 Reasons To Start Shredding Your Documents In 2020
- What You Need to Know About High Security Shredding Machines
- 3 Types of Cuts used in Secure Paper Shredders and Their Security Application
- 3 Reasons You Need To Shred Documents (And Why It's Important)
Posted by Capital Shredder Corp on 10/21/2019
Posted by Capital Shredder Corp on 10/17/2019
Discover six consequences of an inadequate document destruction policy and you'll understand why you need to invest in level 6 shredders.
Posted by Capital Shredder Corp on 10/4/2019
Professionals are entrusted with sensitive information and, to live up to that trust, must handle the confidential information with the utmost care. Rely on Capital Shredder Corp for the best in high security shredders.