The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (or FTC) is one of the federal agencies responsible for protecting consumers. Here's how they use high security shredders to do just that.
- 5 Ways High Security Paper Shredders Are Still Used in Paperless Offices
- 4 Tips to Help in Maintaining Your Paper Shredder
- 6 Examples From the FTC of Records That Should Be Shredded
- 6 Consequences of Not Having a Document Security Policy
- 4 Professionals Who Should Invest in High Security Paper Shredders
Posted by Capital Shredder Corp on 10/21/2019
Posted by Capital Shredder Corp on 10/17/2019
Discover six consequences of an inadequate document destruction policy and you'll understand why you need to invest in level 6 shredders.
Posted by Capital Shredder Corp on 10/4/2019
Professionals are entrusted with sensitive information and, to live up to that trust, must handle the confidential information with the utmost care. Rely on Capital Shredder Corp for the best in high security shredders.