|Model||Cut Type*||Entry Width||Shred Size*||Throughput*||Motor HP||Waste Capacity|
|MX-300||Up to Top Secret||14" x 17"||2 to 12 mm||Up to 900 lbs/hr||15 HP||55 Gal|
|MX-400||Up to Top Secret||16" x 19"||2 to 12 mm||Up to 1200 lbs/hr||20 HP||55 Gal|
|MX-5||Up to Top Secret||13” x 19”||4 to 40 mm||Up to 940 lbs/hr||8 Hp||100 Gal|
|MX-400B||Up to Top Secret||16" x 23"||2 to 12 mm||Up to 1200 lbs/hr||30 HP||110 Gal|
|MX-500||Up to Top Secret||16" x 23"||2 to 12 mm||Up to 2200 lbs/hr||40 HP||110 Gal|
Considerations for Buying a Multi-Media Disintegrator
In the disintegrator comparison chart, we highlight key features, such as entry width, cut style and size, waste capacity, and more. These features are, generally, the leading force in deciding which design will work for your organization’s needs. Think through each area carefully to ensure you get the right model.
Some guiding decision-making questions to ask may include:
- What type and how large is the material you’re looking to disintegrate?
- How much media are you looking to shred?
- How frequently will the machine be used and by whom?
- How often would you prefer waste be removed?
- Are there noise concerns that will influence the HP you need?
- What are the shred-size requirements needed for the level of your industry?
- What are the space limitations for the area where the machine will go?
Answering these questions can help you quickly narrow down which machine in the disintegrator comparison chart above will work best for your specific requirements. At Capital Shredder, we cater specifically to customers looking for high-security paper shredders and media destruction equipment. We also provide numerous models of every type of equipment so that everything from small government facilities to industrial-sized companies can find what they need.
For more information, please check out individual disintegrator models, or contact our team with any questions or concerns.